Member Top 100 Agents USA
Licensed in PA and FL
2515 Rt. 6 Suite 2
Hawley, PA 18428
PA License # RS213491L
FL license # SL3157568
THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT
In an effort to enable consumers of real estate services to make informed decisions about the business relationships they may have with real estate brokers and salespersons (licensees), the Real Estate Licensing and Registration Act (RELRA) requires that the consumers be provided with this Notice at the initial interview.
• Licenses may enter into the following agency relationships with consumers:Seller Agent
As a seller agent, the licensee and the licensee’s company works exclusively for the seller/landlord and must act in the seller’s/landlord’s best interest, including making a continuous and good faith effort to find a buyer/tenant except while the property is subject to an existing agreement. All confidential information relayed by the seller/landlord must be kept confidential except that a licensee must reveal known material defects about the property. A subagent has the same duties and obligations as the seller agent.Buyer Agent
As a buyer agent, the licensee and the licensee’s company work exclusively for the buyer/tenant even if paid by the seller/landlord. The buyer agent must act in the buyer/tenant’s best interest, including making a continuous and good faith effort to find a property for the buyer/tenant, except while the buyer is subject is subjec to an existing contract, and must keep all confidential information, other than known material defects about the property, confidential.Dual Agent
As a dual agent, the licensee works for both the seller/landlord and the buyer/tenant. A dual agent may not take any action that is adverse or detrimental to either party but must disclose known material defects about the property. A licensee must have the written consent of both parties before acting as a dual agent.Designated Agent
As a designated agent, the broker of the selected real estate company designates certain licensees within the company to act exclusively as the seller/landlord agent and other licensees with the company to act exclusively as the buyer/tenant agent in the transaction. Because the broker supervises all of the licensees, the broker automatically serves as a dual agent. Each of the designated licensees are required to act in the applicable capacity explained previously. Additionally, the broker the duty to take reasonable steps to assure that confidential information is not disclosed with the company.In addition, a licensee may serve as a Transaction Licensee.
A transaction licensee provides real estate services without having an agency relationship with a consumer. Although a transaction licensee has no duty of loyalty
or confidentiality, a transaction licensee is prohibited from disclosing that:
• The seller will accept a price less than the asking/listing price,
• The buyer will pay a price greater than the price submitted in the written offer, and
• The seller or buyer will agree to financing terms other than those offered.
Like licensees in agency relationships, transaction licensees must disclose known material defects about the property.
• Exercise reasonable professional skill and care which meets the practice standards required by the RELRA.
• Deal honestly and in good faith.
• Present, as soon as practicable, all written offers, counteroffers, notices and communications to and from the parties. This duty may be waived by the seller where the seller’s property is under contract and the waiver is in writing.
• Comply with the Real Estate Disclosure Law.
• Account for escrow and deposit funds.
• Disclose, as soon as practicable, all conflicts of interest and financial interests.
• Provide assistance with document preparation and advise the consumer regarding compliance with laws pertaining to real estate transactions.
• Advise the consumer to seek expert advice on matters about the transaction that are beyond the licensee’s expertise.
• Keep the consumer informed about the transaction and the tasks to be completed.
• Disclose financial interest in a service, such as financial, title transfer and preparation services, insurance, construction, repair or inspection, at the time service Is recommended or the first time the licensee learns that the service will be used.
The following contractual terms are negotiable between the licensee and the consumer and must be addressed in an agreement/disclosure statement:
• The duration of the licensee’s employment, listing agreement or contract.
• The licensee’s fees or commission.
• The scope of the licensee’s activities or practices.
• The broker’s cooperation with and sharing of fees with other brokers.
• All sales agreements must contain the property’s zoning classification except where the property is zoned solely or primarily to permit single family dwellings.
• The Real Estate Recovery Fund exists to reimburse any person who has obtained a final civil judgment against a Pennsylvania real estate licensee owing to fraud, misrepresentation, or deceit in a real estate transaction and who has been unable to collect the judgment after exhausting all legal equitable remedies. For complete details about the Fund, call (717) 783-3658.
Before you disclose any financial information to a licensee, be advised that unless you select a business relationship by signing a written agreement, the licensee is NOT representing you. A business relationship is NOT presumed.
LAKE WALLENPAUPACK LAKEFRONT
Exceptional Lake Wallenpaupack Waterfront Property...This Sunny And Immaculate Home With Stone Fireplace Is Waiting For You And Your Family To Enjoy...
LAKE WALLENPAUPACK LAKEFRONT
Incredible views...Well-proportioned, generously sized rooms create an atmosphere of comfortable living, private dock, screen porch and deck over looking lake.
FAWN LAKE LAKEFRONT
Contemporary Lakefront property featuring an open concept floor plan with floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Ultra modern kitchen and full finished lower level perfect for entertaining.
LAKERIGHTS TO TINK WIG
This Spacious Prow Chalet Is 6 Years Young And Features An Open Floor Plan With An Abundance Of Natural Light...Just A Few Of The Features You Will Find When You Visit This Mountain Retreat.
LAKERIGHTS TO LAKE WALLENPAUPACK
Cute As A Button...This Ranch Home Features An Open Floor Plan With A Stone Fireplace, Covered Deck and Large Screened Porch For Enjoying Summer Evenings At The Lake. Boat Slip Included.
We take Privacy very seriously. We handle your personal information as we wish others would handle ours.
Chant Realtors of Lake Wallenpaupack does not share, sell, or lease retail account information.
On occasion, Chant Realtors of Lake Wallenpaupack may send you unsolicited mail or email regarding new promotions or sales.
If you would like to remove your name from these notifications, send an email to Irish2@ptd.net.
Lakefront Properties in the Poconos / Lakeright Vacation Properties in the Poconos / Lakeview Properties in the Poconos / Vacation Properties in the Poconos / Relocation Properties in the Pocono Mountains in Northeast Pennsylvania / New Construction Homes For Sale / Retirement Homes in Northeastern Pennsylvania / Northeast Pennsylvania Real Estate / Homes in Hawley Pennsylvania / Wayne County Properties / Pike County Properties / Lake Wallenpaupack Properties / Wallenpaupack River Properties / Lake Ariel Properties / Fawn Lake and Westcolong Lake Properties / Paupacken Lake Properties / Tink Wig Lake Properties / Promised Land Lake Properties / Pecks pond Properties / Deer Lake and Beaver Lake Properties / Paupacken Lake Properties and So Much More…